Easter is right around the corner and whether you’re at home or out on the road we’ve got some great ideas to keep the family entertained. We know that being on the road during the holidays can be hard, but you don’t have to miss out on all the fun! This easy recipe and activity is sure to please all ages. Even if you aren’t camping out this Easter, you can still have fun with these amazing Easter treats!
Campfire Easter S’mores in a Cone
- ½ cup of milk chocolate chips or more to taste
- 1 box of 12 ice cream cones
- ½ cup of colored marshmallows
- 12-12×12 inch squares of heavy duty aluminum foil
Wrap aluminum foil around each cone tightly.
Heat the foil-wrapped cones over the campfire until all ingredients are melted. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips into the bottom of the ice cream cone. Add a layer of mini colored marshmallows. Keep layering chips and marshmallows until your cone is full. Repeat this step with the rest of your ice cream cones.
Viola! Now you have the most delicious and colorful s’mores in a cone that everyone can enjoy!
Easter Egg Hunt with Clues
- Plastic Easter eggs (As many as you want)
- Pastel Construction paper
- Candy or coins
1. Cut construction paper into small strips so they will fit inside your Easter eggs.
2. Write a clue on each strip of paper that helps the participant find the next egg.
3. Place small amounts of candy or coins in the eggs to begin with and add more then the egg before, that way the more eggs the player finds the more candy or coins they end up with in the end.
4. Hide your Easter eggs in order of the clues they contain.
A&S RV Center
We hope that this gives you some fun ideas and activities to keep the kids entertained this Easter. If you need any last minute parts before heading out on your road trip, make sure you stop by A&S RV Center where we have tons of great parts for all of your camping needs!
Have a safe and Happy Easter from your friends at A&S RV Center!
OR LEAVE A COMMENT:
This article was originally posted here.