Ready for a vacation that leaves the monotonous life behind? Read our Forest River Wildcat review! These luxury fifth wheels and travel trailers sleep 4 to 9 people and feature 2, 3, or 4 slide outs, depending on floorplan, and are built with your family’s comfort and convenience in mind. With options like bunk houses, fireplaces, or outdoor kitchens, there’s a Wildcat for every family. Take a look at our favorite features in these Wildcat RVs for sale!
The Wildcat kitchen includes several features that make meal prep easier and more enjoyable than ever!
Whether you’re in a Wildcat fifth wheel or Wildcat travel trailer, you’ll find these features:
- Solid Core Cabinet Stiles with Screwed Construction (Not Stapled)
- Residential Brushed Chrome Door and Drawer Hardware
- Residential Full-Extension Steel Ball-Bearing Drawer Glides
- Easy-to-Reach Stainless Steel Microwave Oven with Turntable
- Stainless Steel Oven with Glass Flush Mount Range Top
- Multiple Electrical Outlets Located in the Kitchen Area
In the bathroom, you’ll find a skylight in shower, glass shower enclosure, and a power vent fan.
The bathrooms in both the Forest River Wildcat fifth wheel and travel trailers also include:
- Extra Large Lavatory Sink
- Fully Built-In Wood Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- GFCI Recepts in Bathroom
One great features in the Wildcat RVs is their Upgraded Universal Docking Center. In addition to an outside shower, cable/satellite connection, and inlet prepped for solar power, you’ll also find these additional features included in both the travel trailers and fifth wheels:
- Water Heater Bypass
- Winterization System
- Black Tank Flush
- LED Lighting
- City Water Fill and Fresh Tank Fill
- 12V Battery Disconnect
Want to see more? Check out our full list of features on our Forest River Wildcat fifth wheels and travel trailers for sale here, and explore the different floor plans in our inventory. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re sure there’s a Wildcat that’s perfect for your family’s vacation needs!
OR LEAVE A COMMENT:
This article was originally posted here.